A, Old Style - Bolton Landing, NY
A captivating island property. This Adirondack Great Camp style home, c1908, was upgraded in 2003, includes 700' of shoreline and is beautifully situated on 2.4 acres of nicely wooded grounds with glorious perennial gardens. Room for everyone with 3000SF of living space, 5BR, 3 baths, custom kitchen with great storage and high end amenities, massive stone fireplace, enclosed porch, breathtaking conservatory with fireplace, soaring ceiling and stained glass. Additional entertaining space over the irreplaceable boathouse with wood-beamed party room and open sundeck. Plenty of docking beneath and on the outside docks. Enjoy the adventure you've always dreamed of!
Rich Waller of McDonald Real Estate Professionals, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Adirondacks,
Vol. 10, Issue 07, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Vent Hood
- Water: Filter
- Cooling System: Attic Fan
- Heating System: Baseboard; Fireplace
- Roof: Wood Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Cedar Siding
- Floors: Hardwood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Attic,Bolton Central School,Bolton Central
- Attic,Bolton Central,Bolton Central School
- Bolton Central School,Attic,Bolton Central
- Bolton Central School,Bolton Central,Attic
- Bolton Central,Attic,Bolton Central School
- Bolton Central,Bolton Central School,Attic