A, Contemporary - Bolton Landing, NY
Lake view contemporary with Adirondack trim & charm. In the private Highlands of Bolton offering quiet living, 2 blocks from Bolton Central School & 3 blocks from town. Large master bedroom with tub & shower; lower master suite with custom marble shower, walk-in closet - adjacent to library/office (ideal for extended family), large loft with lake view, open living and dining room space, eat-in kitchen, 40' lake view side entertaining deck and lower privacy deck. Multi-zoned computer controlled radiant heat (extends to 3+ bay garage) with WiFi connected 2nd stage forced air heat & cooling. Wired for high speed internet, cable TV & satellite with backup generator. The ideal 2nd home or primary residence for the mobile executive looking to capture the ideal balance of life in the Adirondacks
John P. Gollhofer of McDonald Real Estate Professionals, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Adirondacks,
Vol. 10, Issue 03, Page 17.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Water: Filter; Purifier
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Cooling System: Heat Pumps
- Heating System: Heat Pump; Radiant; Radiant Floor
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: Heated; Open; Workshop; 3 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Laminate; Tile - Ceramic
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Bolton Central School,Bolton Central,Wired for High Tech
- Bolton Central School,Wired for High Tech,Bolton Central
- Bolton Central,Bolton Central School,Wired for High Tech
- Bolton Central,Wired for High Tech,Bolton Central School
- Wired for High Tech,Bolton Central School,Bolton Central
- Wired for High Tech,Bolton Central,Bolton Central School